Family!!!!!
Man why haven't I heard from Jake? Every day I'm hoping I get a letter from him! Tell him to write me! I wrote him twice! And i want to hear from everyone! Mom, Dad, Joslyn, Justin, Laurisa, Grafton and Jake....Send me LETTERS please!!! haha with PICTURES!!!! I love pictures!!
I love you so much!!! I pray for you all the time! So this week was so good! I've really improved as a missionary. I've recognized more how to use the spirit in my teaching. I'm teaching a Grandma who is less active. She hasn't been to church in so long because she got offended years ago but she committed to going to church once we explained by the spirit how important the sacrament is and that she can have a clean slate every week!
Since i've been District Leader I've really been striving and striving and striving to develop the Christlike attribute of Charity. Charity is the pure love of Christ and without it we are nothing. Charity is another name for Christ so when we have charity we are actually becoming more like our Savior. Well so the other night I had a heart to heart with one of the Elders in my District and I felt so much love for him and he did for me that we both just started bawling. The spirit was so strong and I felt so much more like Christ. I'm really striving to become more like Him.
I cannot wait to get into the field and teach real people. And really be able to help them. Role play is great and all but I get a little tired of it. I just can't wait to get to Washington! And I can't wait to meet my mission President, President Palmer and give him a huge hug. I already love him so much and I've never even met him!
Two things I need... I need Sammie's address (her address in Idaho) and Haley Brown's address. You can text or call them from my phone to get it. Mom would you do that for me? then just send the addresses in a Dear Elder. because then I'll get it that day.
Oh and Mom can you send me that Santa Tie for Christmas?!
Man I only have on minute left on the clock for email. I will write you today and send them out!
oh yeah.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Book of Mormon. I've been studying it like crazy. That's all I want to do. Man if I had any advice for Jake... Just study the heck out of the bible and BoM. Love you so much!
Elder Whiting
No comments:
Post a Comment