Monday, March 19, 2012

3.19.12


I love Great Nana so much! Grandpa told me all about her going up to the spirit world in his letter this week. As soon as I read it I had the biggest smile and I could feel the spirit confirm that she was doing great in heaven! I'm SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!!! I can't wait to see her again in Heaven! Isn't it so exciting that she is up there teaching the gospel! I've always known she would make the best missionary. She always testified of the gospel! I know she's watching us!
Alright!!!!!!!!!! That's what i'm talkin about! Nana and Grandpa putting in their papers!!! Hey don't let me determine how long they stay out! I say they should serve 2 years then i'll see them just a few months after I get home!!! Might as well serve as much time as you can while you're already out on a mission!
Congrats to Trevin!!! that's so great! He'll be awesome! WOW that is so crazy that you found that translator! That's going to come in so much handy for them! That's a huge blessing!  
Oh man oh man oh man I'm so excited that Alex  IS ON DATE FOR BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I just screamed and ran around the family history center saying UH-WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's an amazing date to be baptized on as well!!!
Okay Okay DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had transfer calls last night and the results are in............. Elder Chambers is being transfered to Moscow, Idaho as a Zone Leader with Elder Judd (Elder Jake Terry's companion)
and Elder Whiting is.................................................................. staying in Lewiston..............................................but there's a twist........... i'm TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!! Or in Mission Lingo, I'm going to be a DAD!!!! Holy smokes I could not sleep last night at all!!!! So the training program is 12 weeks long. I just got finished being trained and i've been out for only 3 1/2 months and I'm already training a new missionary! I've been on my knees praying more than I ever have in my entire life!!! I'm going to need Heavenly Father's help big time on this one. I know it's a part of his plan and I'm ready to do it. I'll do what ever it takes to help Heavenly Father shape this new missionary into the missionary he is supposed to be! Sometimes you do feel a little inadequate (or a lot) for what Heavenly Father asks you to do but 1 Nephi 3:7 comes to mind. I will go and do the things that the Lord has commanded me for I KNOW that the Lord gives no commandment to his children without preparing a way for them to accomplish the thing which he commands them. Or as Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me". Booya!!!! I'm stoked for this!! I'm getting a little Greenie! Goochy Goochy Goo!!!
What if he has a girlfriend? What if he doesn't want to work? What if he has depression? What if he does't get up in the morning? There are a million what if's going through my mind hahaha
Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!!! I am so happy that I get to email you on your birthday! I love you with all my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment